Saturday, February 27, 2010

Olympic Obsession...

Ok. So I know I haven't blogged since JULY... but I have a resolve to start again... so here goes! 

I love the Olympics. SO much. Especially the Winter Olympics. But sadly, they are coming to a close once again. So here are my very favorites of the athletes that have competed these last two weeks in Vancouver, Canada... 

 Apolo Ohno - Speed Skating
"Boyfriend #1"

Shaun White - Snowboarding
"Redhead Husband.."

Rachael Flatt - Figure Skating

Joannie Rochette - Figure Skating

Kim Yu-Na - Figure Skating
 

Lindsey Vonn - Skiing
 

Meryl David/Charlie White & Tessa Virtue/Scott Moir
Ice Dancing
 

Florent Amodio - Figure Skating
"Boyfriend #2"
 

Johnny Weir - Figure Skating
"BFF"
 

Evan Lysacek - Figure Skating
"Boyfriend #3"
(P.S. I don't care what Plushenko says, you ARE the true champion...)
 

I am so sad to see it end. I definitely shed tears during several of these athletes' performances (Kim Yu-Na, Joannie Rochette, Evan Lysacek...) but I can't wait for the next Olympics! 

Before you move on with your lives, please take a moment and watch this perfection:

I have a feeling I will be watching replays for weeks to come.....

7 comments:

Michaela Labit said...

Finally! :)

Treble Clef ♪ said...

Welcome back! Now, come on...try to stay with it:) Very festive design, but the way.

Treble Clef ♪ said...

Oh my, I meant "by the way..." silly me.

Nicole Erin said...

do i know who that is?
no.
did i get the chills?
YES.
i love you and your blog.
you are going on my list :)

Mason said...

Whoa! is it true, is there a sixth Cope? I'm still not sold... I kid, I kid...

Seriously though, the Olympics ROCK!

Andrea Brinton said...

Caitlyn....
I'm sorry that I don't have much to say about the olympics because I didn't watch a whole lot. Except I'm a Shawn White fan, and Ohno's race where the 2 Asians knocked eachother out? That ruled.
BUT what I did want to say is that I love your Charlie Chaplan quote on your profile! Michael Jackson did his own version of that song and it's great :) haha! Love you!

Coryn said...

Oh Caitlyn! You have blogged! I love this post very much.